The Compensation Analyst will work with the Director of Compensation as well as other Human Resources stakeholders and business teams to support the design, development, implementation and administration of our Global Compensation programs. This role will also make recommendations regarding employee job levels, FLSA status and provide guidance to internal clients on various compensation issues. In addition, the role will assist in leading the administration of the annual focal review process and annual salary survey submissions. This role will work on special reward projects and analysis as needed such as process improvement and documentation programs. You are passionate about people and the data that can positively impact their careers. You have the ability to see beyond the numbers and make sound decision-making.
• Support a variety of projects, including compensation program design, analysis, implementation of new programs and royalty and equity sharing
• Act as an internal consultant to the HR team and business leadership regarding hiring, promotion, focal review and related compensation activities; communicate salary and bonus programs as needed
• Assist in job content and job documentation by working with managers and HR to create job descriptions
• Determine job grades and analyze market data to ensure company's competitive pay position
• Assist in the administration of base pay and bonus programs, including annual focal review and bonus cycles
• Participate in annual salary surveys, including gathering data updating changes
• Set-up and maintain jobs in HRIS, ensuring compliance with job structure
• Develop and document procedures to streamline processes and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
• Coordinate with HR Business Partners to educate managers on compensation programs
• Work with HRIS to ensure that the HRIS software system meets compensation needs and is updated to reflect changes to salary structures, bonus programs and will be ready to deploy focal annually
• Assist with the development and rollout of communication plans for compensation programs
• BS or equivalent experience, plus 3 to 5 years of experience in compensation administration
• U.S. Citizenship or U.S. Permanent Residency required
• Advanced Excel skills (lookups, complex formulas, pivot tables)
• Knowledge of Payfactors or MarketPay systems a plus
• Experience conducting salary surveys, developing salary structures, and administering compensation programs
• Knowledge of job evaluation, base compensation, and incentive plans design
• Experience with job leveling and analysis including job/career path development
• Strong consultative and project management skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication capability
• Ability to lead process improvement projects
• Strong ability to identify problems, conduct analysis and formulate conclusions
• Able to plan, organize, prioritize, work on multiple projects and meet deadlines
• Ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization, develop effective working relationships, build consensus, and act as a team player
• Able to work independently with little or no supervision/guidance
• Highly detailed oriented
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
--U.S. Citizenship or U.S. Permanent Residency Required
SRI is an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Candidates who receive a conditional offer of employment will be subject to a background check.
Auto req ID: 2143BR