Job Title: Insurance Specialist I
Location: Miami, FL
As an Insurance Specialist, you'll use your excellent customer service skills and your problem solving ability to efficiently and effectively respond to incoming customer inquiries and/or concerns in a high call volume environment.
Looking for an energetic person who will be responsible for providing exceptional front line customer service to our policyholders and clients. If you are a problem solver and thrive in a fast paced ever changing environment, this is the career for you!
• Responding to incoming customer inquiries in a high volume inbound call center environment via telephone or in writing. This position will receive 70 to 100 calls per day.
• Supporting processing functions such as issuing insurance policies, certificates, endorsements, and cancellations for clients, customers, and agents.
• Identifying, analyzing, and resolving customer and client processing problems or errors that include department premium discrepancies and system problems.
• Communicating with external clients as well as internal departments.
• High school diploma or GED
• Must be able to work Saturdays as needed.
• Working knowledge of Windows based programs and basic data entry skills.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong time management skills.
• Ability to adapt easily as procedure/client needs change.
• Good mathematical skills.
• 1 year customer service experience in a high call volume environment
• Property and Casualty knowledge and/or agency experience.
• Property and Casualty Insurance License.
• Call center experience.
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) candidates be able to speak, read and write effectively in both languages.