Director of Nursing Services – Long Beach, CA
We have a new employment opportunity for a Nursing Home Director of Nursing with Long Term Care experience to lead clinical services within a long-term care / skilled nursing facility (LTC / SNF) located in Long Beach, California. The successful candidate will enjoy a supportive company culture.
The DON / DNS will direct the nursing staff to provide the highest level of care while ensuring regulatory compliance.
This position requires a strong, seasoned DNS with extensive long-term care management experience and the leadership skills required to ensure the best care possible for all residents. Experience with MDS 3.0 is preferred.
The successful DNS will earn a market leading compensation package including a bonus opportunity and terrific benefits. This corporation will provide you with unparalleled access to the tools you need to give optimal medical care to all patients.
Director of Nursing qualifications:
• Registered Nurse with 1+ years of solid management experience in LTC
• Stable employment history
• Extensive knowledge of state regulations with regard to long term care
Director of Nursing responsibilities include:
• Clinical oversight of nursing staff
• Coaching and mentoring the nursing team
• Policy and procedure development
• Maintaining optimal employee relations
Please click apply now, call Rick Chasteen at 888-582-5627, email resume to RChasteen@essusa.net, or fax resume to 888-344-1889 to be considered for this Nursing Home Director of Nursing Services position near Long Beach, CA. We look forward to hearing from you!