Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for an RN/Registered Nurse - Family Medicine at Wright Patterson AFB.
RN Job Details:
- Full time, Monday-Friday
- NO Weekends, On-Call
- Any State License Accepted
- Opportunity to care for Active duty and their dependents
- Competitive compensation, paid holidays and paid time off
RN Job Requirements:
- Registered nurse shall have successfully completed a degree in Nursing from a National League of Nursing or from an American Academy College of Nursing accredited college or university. BSN preferred
- Registered nurses shall hold a national or state nursing license that is valid and current with no limitations, stipulations or pending adverse actions. License must be unencumbered and remain in effect during contract employment.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience as a clinical nurse in the medical/surgical or critical care inpatient setting.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a clinical setting.
- Registered Nurses shall have a current BLS, ACLS
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 850 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,600 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.