Services To Be Performed:
• Proactively working with brands to get their products through the operational hurdles to enable Transparency fulfillment center checks.
• Proactively working with brands to enroll new Standard Identification Numbers into the service (grow the business).
• Following up with brands for operational errors or suspected abuse of the service.
• Contacting brands for late payment.
• Reviewing account status with top brands (ensuring customer satisfaction).
• Business to Business Account Management background.
• MS Office proficient.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher.
• Salesforce CRM user experience.
• Experience working with brands/vendors or supply chain ecosystem.
• Experience with consumer packaging, counterfeit prevention.
• Startup experience.
• Prior experience in business to business sales or account management.
• Relationship upstream and downstream of business clients.
• Ability to pick up quickly, make it through the initial ramp.
• Comfortable talking to the customer regularly - communication verbally and written.
• Business acumen.
• Understanding of contracts is beneficial.
• Attention to detail.
• Problem Solving /Trouble shooting skills.
Top 3 Must Have Skills:
• Internal systems - ability to learn quickly.