Contract IT Security Consultant CyberArk requires:
• Network: 1 year (Preferred)
• lieu of a degree: 10 years (Preferred)
• Design, Engineer: 2 years (Preferred)
• 3+ years of experience in Maintains the network equipment that support PAMS
• 2+ years of experience in Design, Engineer, and maintain SSA's CyberArk infrastructure, including: CyberArk Vault hardware and software, CyberArk CPM, CyberArk PSM, CyberArk PSMP, Conjur and AIM.
• Ability to obtain a position of public trust.
• Network certifications or other professional security or a plus: CISSP, network device certifications
• Deep technical knowledge and understanding of Privileged Access Management systems, and their processes and procedures
Contract IT Security Consultant CyberArk duties:
• Assist in implementation of CyberArk Conjur within the Identity and Access Management organization of Technology Security organization.
• familiarity with working in and supporting a company with a large CyberArk user base.
• Candidate will also need to rapidly gain an understanding of the customer’s Privileged Access Management system configurations, processes, policies, and procedures, in support of the CyberArk Conjur deployment