Job Title: Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Location: Pensacola, FL
This position will be administrative staff to support our internal Recruiters. Organization skills, efficiency, and a good attitude will be important traits for this position. No Recruiting experience is required but is preferred.
• Review new hire paperwork and work with candidates to resolve discrepancies
• Verifies employment, education, references, and credit eligibility
• Schedule initial phone screenings
• Coordinate on-site interviews and make travel arrangements for candidates
• Sort resumes, maintain applicant tracking system and prepare reports
• Collect, prepare and maintain data for analysis, reports and reference
• Complete data entry in automated systems; may generate reports
• Maintain hardcopy and/or computer based files and records
• Research and evaluate operational issues, inquiries and /or complaints
• Identify areas of improvement; determines solutions; implements enhancements/changes to improve operations, standards and results
• Create job postings that are accurate, engaging, and compliant with HR EEOC standards and AAP regulations
• Stay abreast of and ensure compliance with applicable federal, state and industry laws, regulations and guidelines
• Perform other duties as assigned.