Andovar is seeking many full-time early-career transcribers to work with us on a large transcription project. The project is to transcribe English (Irish, Scottish and Welsh accents) audio files which are TV programs, news, movies, radio, etc.
The project is expected to start by the third week of June and it will continue for two months.
• Be a native English speaker and familiar with one of the following accents: Irish, Scottish and Welsh.
• Transcription experience is not required. Beginner transcribers, new graduates and students are welcome.
• You must own a recent model computer with a reliable internet connection. You will be expected to be in touch with our Project Managers regularly over the course of the project.
• Willing to use transcription software. The software will be provided free of charge.
• Willing to perform a short transcribing test to demonstrate transcribing skill. Our client will approve a pool of transcribers based on the test results.
About the job:
• Full-time and work from home position.
• Transcribers should expect to transcribe approximately 60-70 audio minutes per day (5 days per week)
• USD1,600 per month
Interested candidates, please send your CV to with a job code [TCEN] in a subject line of your email.