At Manzo Food Brokers, we grow our People, Brands, and Business. We represent companies that are nationally recognized in the food industry as supplying only the highest quality in food products.
We are seeking a Business Development Manager whose primary job is to build relationships with distributors, operators, and chain accounts in the South Florida market.
Primary job function is to foster relationships and sales growth with existing customers while finding new opportunities in the market.
Ideal candidate will possess strong initiative, accountability, and is driven to succeed. Must enjoy working with people and be genuinely be interested in selling.
What we are looking for
- Minimum 2 years of food broker experience in establishing relationships with distributors and chain accounts
- Maintains and develops customer relations for all new and established customers, assuring all existing clients are contacted regularly to ensure customers satisfaction and develop need-based marketing solutions
- Working knowledge of the industries products and knowledgeable on how to teach our customers about our brands
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively in person, on the phone, and electronically. You must feel comfortable speaking to individuals and groups.
- Strong organizational problem solving and analytical skills
- Attend trade shows, conventions, conference shows as needed; prepares post event reports and analysis
- Develops and implements a sales action plan with objectives and strategies to increase revenue and build upon business
- Computer proficient in Word/Excel/Outlook
- Must be able to lift up to 40Lbs
Pay and Benefits
-Competitive base pay in line with industry standards
- Bonus Opportunities
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance