2 positions available.
- Assist in the development of new software products and/or modify existing software products using ESRI.NET, Desktop, SDK, C#, HTML, Java, and more;
- Design systems and functionality to integrate with existing Deccan SaaS product;
- Develop, code, and program all aspects of the software development life cycle (i.e.: requirements, analysis, design, implementation, testing and documentation) and associated execution models (i.e.: Waterfall, Agile, Iterative, Development, etc.);
- Analyze user system and application needs and design and integrate solutions which may include applications, systems, network, etc.;
- Implement and test components to ensure functionality and compatibility;
- Run periodic tests to ensure that the program works, identify any issues that may be present and create solutions for those issues, and anticipate any future problems;
- Must be able to perform the job duties.
Must hold a Master's degree in Computer Science to be qualified for this position.
Please copy and paste your resume in the email body do not send attachments, we cannot open them and email them at candidates at placementservicesusa.com with reference #593042 in the subject line.