A growing Property Management company is looking to add a part-time Marketing Assistant for the office located near Cobb Galleria. Typical job duties will entail:
• Help in the creation and editing of the content of marketing
materials and presentations, including flyers, leasing, and proposal
documents, email newsletters, and website content, and will also
assist in the copywriting of various related marketing and internal
• Assist with the development, enhancement, and compilation of
standard marketing packages, brochures, and presentations.
• Assist in the updating of marketing kits and marketing information
provided by PMI.
• Provide information for the Company’s website and for cross-
referencing on other industry-related websites.
• Drafting correspondence, organizing and maintaining paper and
• Using computers for various applications, such as to
maintain/updating customer details, invoicing, accounting, etc.
• Corresponding and scheduling with external vendors and suppliers
• Other office work as assigned by the manager
Qualified candidate must be eligible to work in the USA and will
have the following qualification:
• High school diploma or equivalence (e.g GED)
• 1+ year of experience in marketing field similar and customer
• Proficiency in Microsoft Windows and office suite products (Word,
• Email and social media marketing experience is required
• Previous experience in working with Real Estate Brokers/agents,
Property Manager is not required but will be an asset
Send your resume to with the subject line “<YourName>_ Marketing Assistant Application (Id. 10001)”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview and may be asked to provide two (2) professional references. Flexible work hours will be discussed during the interview.