SEC Reporting Manager
SEC Reporting Manager needed for a stable and growing client in the Fort Lauderdale area to prepare and complete SEC filings (i.e. 10-K, 10-Q, registration statements, etc.). In this role you will also be responsible for providing technical accounting support on complex business transactions and disclosure matters in accordance with GAAP and SEC reporting requirements.
Is this you?
• Compliance, completeness, accuracy and timely SEC filings
• Prepare Management Discussion and Analysis (MDA), notes to the financial statements, supplementary schedules and all other areas of the SEC filings
• Research and evaluate impact of new agreements and transactions entered into by the business
• Prepare clear, concise and thorough memoranda documenting issues
• Ensure the application of GAAP and Statutory accounting policies
• Assist in quarterly / annual statutory filings
• Research and evaluate impact of new FASB pronouncements and SEC guidance
• Ensure compliance with SOX
• Review of quarterly earnings press releases and aid with earnings calls
• Coordinate key aspects of external audit process
Requirements and other stuff:
• Solid knowledge of GAAP
• Knowledge of Statutory accounting principles
• Strong analytical and accounting skills
• Solid skills with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook
o must be able to make Excel sing and dance
• able to juggle like a circus pro with multiple projects and tight deadlines
• Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills
• Able to work independently and/or as part of a team
• Detail-oriented and well-organized
• Bachelor’s in accounting, MBA preferred
• Active CPA license required
• Public accounting experience - Big-4 strongly preferred
• 5-8 years of solid accounting experience
• 3-5 years of SEC & technical accounting experience
Compensation is $100K - $120K+ w/excellent benefits and company culture.
If this fits your background and skills, let’s chat ASAP.
A résumé is the best way to get the conversation started... fire away!
Greg “OldSalesGuy” Bennett
Senior Executive Recruiter
Sales, Marketing, Ops, F&A, HR & C-Suite
Google Voice: 919-516-9802