Key Duties, Responsibilities and Authorities
1) Conducts sales calls in assigned areas /accounts.
2) Checks on product display and performs merchandising activities in the stores assigned.
3) Handles Tactical Coordinators – schedule their Visits, coordinates tasks needed to hit objectives.
4) Conducts inventory and monitors availability of stocks, solicits orders.
5) Coordinates with SDA stock levels and delivery schedules.
6) Attends to customer complaints, problems and requests, referring complex ones to Sales Manager.
7) Prepares and submits periodic sales reports.
8) Meets with Category Buyers – present new products, coordinates promotions, discuss business reviews.
9) Follows-up on outstanding accounts.
10.) Collects payments from customers based on sales invoices received. Issues official receipts.
11.) Does prospecting of new/potential accounts. Provides Sales Manager with market information necessary to maximize sales opportunities.
Perform other related duties that may be assigned from time to time