College Graduate. At least 1 year experience in handling Key Accounts and manpower.
Excellent oral and written English communication skills
Pleasant disposition, positive attitude, and excellent interpersonal skills.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1) Builds and maintains strong relationships with business partners, and works closely with Sales Associates / Officers in-charge and managers and inform them of future promotions, new products, changes in pricing structure, upcoming activities, etc.
2) Maintain account details and ensure integrity of all data.
The Assistant Sales Supervisor reports the ff:
- Product Data* – facing, offtake, inventory, merchandise display / photos
- Market Trends
- Competitor’s Products, Promotions and Activities
- Store Policies that will affect how the Brand / Company will operate
*evaluate and analyze same and compare it with previous performance
3) Process necessary permits, documents and requests with Departments concerned for requests, activities, price changes, new products, etc.
4) The Assistant Sales Supervisor visits assigned retail stores to maximize awareness and sales of the company's products.
He/She makes sure the ff are monitored in his/her assigned stores
- Must hit the set target
- Must increase sales month-on-month and year-on-year
- Ensure correct stock level – ensure correct ratio of Best Seller Products
- Ensure all carried SKUs are present in the store
- Maintain shelf display / facings
- Negotiate for retail space to best position the brand against competition
- Ensure Signages are properly displayed and deployed
- Ensure correct prices for products both on items (price tag) and shelves (shelf tag)
- Set-up displays - in New Stores and Events.
Sales Orders - reviews existing inventory and generate replenishment as needed
Stock Level – ensure optimal stock level for stores; ensure that inventories in the store are good stocks and fast moving items are well stocked; monitor sell by dates (inventories with expiration within 1 year and below must be reported and be subject for promotion)
Returns – minimize and eventually eliminate returns by monitoring freshness of merchandise and correct stock level per store based on offtake
Bad Orders – minimize B.O.s by ensuring that stocks are immediately displayed at the selling area upon delivery and not stocked at Warehouses
Near Expiry Items – should be reported 12 mos prior; ensures Near Expiry stocks (2 mos-below) are pulled-out from the selling area
- Ensures all SIs are countered on-time
- Monitors due dates and ensures on-time collection
- Issue Collection Receipts corresponding collection
- Collect 2307 and required documents from Accounts
- Report and Validate Deductions