ICT Technician – Education – £18,000 pa
Looking to establish an IT career? Our client is a academy of schools that aim to be welcoming places at the heart of their community, where children are taught to collaborate as a team, celebrate our cultural diversity and to value our different heritages as a rich resource, so that when they leave, they are able to make a positive contribution in whatever context or role they find themselves.
They are looking for a IT focused individual who is currently seeking a career within the IT industry.
KEY DUTIES –
• Responsible for the provision of 1st line technical support to users of the ICT Network throughout the school
• Deploying AV equipment
• Performing laptop repairs ABOUT YOU – To be an ICT Technician you will need to be a tech enthusiast with 5 GCSEs (ideally A* – C) including Maths and English.
This company are looking for someone with these skills and personal qualities.
• Ability to work independently and maintain a high degree of self-motivation • Team work skills
• Organisational skills
• Good written and oral communication skills
• High proficiency in English; both spoken and written
• Experience of, managed wireless and building and supporting common operating systems such as MS Windows 7, Server 2008, 2012, is an advantage Personal Qualities:
• Adaptability and flexibility
• Positive attitude and energy
• Mature, calm person
• Ability and willingness to solve practical problems
• Able to use own initiative
• Willing to undergo enhanced DBS clearance Sound like you? Then send us an application and we will let you know if you are suitable for this position, or one of the other Apprenticeships we have available.