At Matrix Providers - You come first. Always.
Your success is the focus of our entire business.
We are potentially hiring for a qualified civilian Registered Nurse-Emergency Medicine to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Joint Base Elmendorf - Richardson in Alaska.
• Status: Full-Time
• Schedule: Shall work a Panama schedule (Monday-Tuesday, Friday-Sunday, Wednesday-Thursday), hours will vary on Day Shifts, Evenings Shifts, and Night Shifts
• Excellent financial package designed to attract compassionate, top performers
• Comprehensive benefits package to include major medical, dental, vision, and 401k
• Malpractice provided with tail coverage
The Registered Nurse-Emergency Medicine must have the following qualifications:
• Degree: Associates Degree of Nursing
• Education: Graduate from a college or university accredited by Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN), the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) or as otherwise identified
• Certification: In addition to Basic Life Support, current and maintained certifications in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
• Trauma Nurse Core Course (TNCC), Emergency Nurse Pediatric Course (ENPC) or Course in Advance Trauma Nursing - Injury and Illness (CATN-II) preferred
• Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a Registered Nurse as required
• Experience: Minimum of two years’ experience in an Emergency Department one year of experience must have occurred within the last three years
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.