Job title: customer service (female applicants only)
The successful female applicant will be responsible for acting as an intermediary between customers and companies. Assists with complains, orders, errors, account questions and other inquiries.
· Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media.
· Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information.
· Suggest solutions when a product malfunctions.
· Attempt to persuade customer to reconsider cancellation.
· Inform customer of deals and promotions.
· Sell products and services.
· Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
· Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
· Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
· Opens customer accounts by record keeping of account information.
· Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
Fresh Graduate/Entry Level/
Preferred Years of Experience