Pediatrician Pocatello, Idaho et
• Full scope pediatrics w/ rounding on newborns at hospital
• Outpatient Clinic - call one day per week & one weekend every two months
• Monday – Friday 8am to 5pm clinic hours
• EMR - Athena
• Loan Forgiveness up to 50K
• Medical Benefits
• Retirement Plan
• CME / CPE
• 2019 Graduates accepted
• Visa candidates accepted
• Salary discussed directly with provider when interviewing
Family oriented community and perfect for the outdoor enthusiast
Provides high-quality, patient-centered health care to pediatric patients (aged newborn to 18 years). Provides leadership that promotes a culture of safety, quality, cooperation, advocacy and collaboration helping to implement programs, workflows and quality measures. Acts as a champion for programs such as Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) and other programs required in a successful community health center. Provides clinical supervision for nurse practitioners and/or physician assistants performing pediatric care. Provides supervision for medical residents and/or other healthcare students who may be rotating in the clinic.
Licensed health care providers may earn up to $50,000 toward student loans in exchange for a two-year commitment at an NHSC-approved site through the NHSC Loan Repayment Program (NHSC LRP).