This position can be based in either Charlotte or Seattle. They’re growing at an exponential rate.
The salary range is $120,000-160,000 with a lucrative bonus structure.
This person must be comfortable in customer discussions and be a good speaker. This individual must be okay with stressful situations. There is great potential for upward mobility. This role requires a very hands-on individual.
A fast-growing startup offering a breakthrough technology to design and manage Intranet Portals and Enterprise Digital Workplaces. In order to support its exponential growth in North America.
The client looking for a strong SharePoint consultant who combines SharePoint expertise with business analyst skills to be able to propose the best technical solution to answer to a specific customer business need.
Main activities are around the three following pillars:
Support Management (50% of time)
- Be the first level of contact with customers and partners when they open a support ticket.
- Triage the tickets and validate level of criticality
- If possible, resolve the technical incident directly
- Engage with level 2 support team to get incident resolved
Technical Partner / Customer Onboarding (25% of time)
- Participate in the design of technical training curriculum for partners and customers
- Deliver these trainings
Deliver technical expertise on project implementation (25% of time)
- Provide support to partners and customers by delivering technical expertise for implementation projects.
- Review technical configurations and provide recommendations based on best practices.
To be successful at this role, the candidate needs to have the following skills:
- Very well organized with strong capabilities to sort out priorities and get things delivered
- Be a problem solver, able to identify priorities and to focus on concrete actions to get problems solved
- Strong Office 365 / SharePoint technical expertise.
- A bias for business consulting, i.e. a strong willingness to understand the customers' business needs.
A self-starter spirit willing to operate both strategically and tactically
- Independent, self-motivated with a bias towards action.
- Team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced international environment and can juggle multi-tasks with an eye on achieving the most critical ones first.
Location: Charlotte, NC or Seattle, WA are preferred locations but not a must.
Some domestic travels to be expected. Motivating compensation package with many evolution possibilities in the US or abroad.