Power Washer/Hood and Duct Cleaner
Cedar Falls, IA
Our client is actively searching to hire a Power Washer Hood & Duct Cleaner in the Cedar Valley area! This Cleaner will report to the Branch Manager while being responsible for residential and business cleaning.
• Clean the Hood and Duct Systems of contracted clients along with other types of powerwashing includes houses, garages, factories, equipment, sidewalks, etc.
• Assist in general service work as requested- both in the shop and at client locations.
• Be sure assigned jobs are completed in schedule, and meet or exceed company quality standards.
• Be aware of needed services at client locations and give them to the Sales Manager.
• Responsible and accountable to the Branch Manager for the work performed.
• High School Diploma or GED are preferred.
• Valid Driver’s License is required.
• Must have the ability to drive a cube truck.
• Knowledge of the industry’s codes, rules and regulations.
• Must have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision and direction.
• Required to work 32-40 hours a week including late afternoons and evenings.
• Will be required to work in hard and dirty environments.
• Medical, Dental and Vision plans
• Paid Holidays
Hood Cleaner, Duct Cleaner, maintenance, Power wash