Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a civilian Athletic Trainer at Kenner Army Health Clinic Fort Lee, Virginia.
Athletic Trainer Job Details:
- Full Time
- 40 hours per week
- Training units operate 24 hours a day
- Duty hours vary between 4, 8, 10, and 12 hour shifts
- Full Benefits offered
Athletic Trainer Job Requirements:
- Bachelors in Athletic Training, Physical Education, Kinesiology, Physiology, Biomechanics/Movement Science
- National Athletic Trainers' Association Certification
- 3 years of Certified Athletic Trainers experience required; prefer at least one year experience with a collegiate or professional sports team or with the military OR two years of certified Athletic Trainers experience with the military.
- BLS required
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Certified Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the federal staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves approximately 730 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 7,100 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.