Primary Care / Internal Medicine Physician Poughkeepsie, NY sj
THE LOCATION: Poughkeepsie, NY
Ready for a change? We have an excellent, full time opportunity available for a BC/BE Internal Medicine Physician to join our team in Poughkeepsie, NY. The focus is on providing the highest level of quality patient care and the staff is very friendly and team oriented. A great mentoring environment is provided and there is plenty of room for professional growth and advancement. This employer is committed to ensuring their providers a great work/life balance.
There is ample opportunity for the qualified candidate to quickly establish a busy practice.
The system wide team is currently comprised of more than 50 Internal Medicine Physicians and is fully supported by advanced practice providers and primary care focused nurses.
This team of board certified physicians has access to over 40 different medical specialties. The practice has on-site laboratory and radiology services, endoscopy suites and infusion suites, rendering comprehensive care in one convenient location.
– Largest independent multi-specialty group in New York State with over 600 providers
– Physician owned, physician managed, physician-centric and physician focused
– Excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits package
– Shared EMS with all colleagues for coordinated patient care
– Prompt lab and radiology support
– Shared equipment and access to high end surgical platforms
– Prompt patient referrals to other sub-specialists in the medical group
– Walk-in Urgent Care Centers for emergency visits and referrals
– Tuition reimbursement
– Strong support in malpractice; technology, including a shared EMR; billing; administration; human resources; allowing more time for patient care
– Physician lecture series across all specialties for “in-house” CME
– Provide more value to the community through reinvestment in the group
– Affiliations with prestigious organizations including: Massachusetts General Hospital, Mount Sinai Medical Center and Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
• Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
• Life & AD&D Insurance
• Disability Insurance
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Medical Professional Liability Insurance
• Umbrella Coverage
• Paid time off
• Tuition Reimbursement
– All Physicians must be Board Certified/Board Eligible
– Unrestricted NYS MD or DO license (or eligible) is required
– All candidates must be US Citizens or Green Card holders