Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a civilian CRNA for Portsmouth Naval Medical Center in Portsmouth, Virginia.
CRNA Job Details:
- Full time or 3 days per week
- Freedom from Malpractice Hassles
- Great opportunity to serve the active duty and their families
- Fully insured patient population
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Shared Call-2-3x per months
CRNA Job Requirements:
- Master's degree from an accredited program in anesthesia
- Graduate from an academic program, approved by the Council on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Programs (COA).
- 2 yrs. experience as a CRNA in the past 3 yrs.
- CRNA Certification: Certified as a Registered Nurse Anesthetist from the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists (AANA) or the National Board of Certification and Recertification for Nurse Anesthetists (NBCRNA).
- Any active state license
- BLS and ACLS
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 850 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,600 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.