Full-time Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW) needed at a top facility in northern New York!
- Provides psychotherapy either collectively, in a group setting, or individually.
- Responsible for providing behavioral health services and participates in diagnosis, treatment, rehabilitation, evaluation and follow-up of patients or clients.
- Administers screening assessments and other clinical tests and interprets their results.
- Writes reports and keeps records.
- Provides basic care management services to the mentally ill in a clinical setting.
- Communicates with follow on providers after patient is discharged from Program.
- Assists patients/families in most effective way to provide for concrete service needs (vocational, education, entitlement).
- Accurately evaluates, documents patient’s response to therapeutic interventions, on a timely basis.
* Completion of an earned Master’s Degree in Social Work (M.S.W.) from an accredited college or university.
* Possession of current license as Licensed Master Social Worker as granted by the New York State Office of the Professions.
* Experience working with individual and family modalities.
* Knowledge of psychotherapy and methods.
* Knowledge of record keeping and report writing techniques.
* Ability to organize and carry out new programs and procedures.
* Current Basic Life Support (BLS)
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: