We are looking for an experienced Senior Account Executive for one of our clients. The ideal candidate will have expertise in technology solution-based selling (SaaS, UCaaS, Cloud applications, VoIP). S/He will engage in an encouraging work hard/play hard company culture and become a part of an interesting and charismatic group of professionals who love what they do!
Our client works in tightly knit teams at a rather fast pace environment. The technology industry is constantly changing which means we need to be ahead of the game in order to create new ways to communicate for our customers. The open environment enables our employees to be creative and resourceful when coming up with new ideas to make our client a clear leader in cloud communications.
• Identify and qualify business opportunities
• Develop account/ territory selling strategies
• Prepare formal proposals and present to decision makers within customer organizations.
• Manage all steps of the selling process; coordinate complex decision-making in order to overcome objections to closure
• Close new business according to targets, objectives, and plans
• Support the implementation process by maintaining customer contact, answering service billing questions, and effecting a smooth and successful transition to account management post-implementation.
• Provides accurate sales forecasts and reports to management in a timely and consistent manner. Other duties as assigned
What We Look For:
The ideal candidate is intelligent and passionate about the growth and development within the technology industry and are comfortable communicating the value of our client’s products and services to your customers.
• 5-7 years of technology solution-based selling (SaaS, UCaaS, Cloud applications, VoIP)
• Thorough understanding of hosted services, managed services, contact center, networking, etc.
• Outside/field SaaS selling experience
• Proficient using SalesForce.com
• Internal drive and competitiveness
• Proven track record of consistently exceeding corporate objectives and quotas
• Skilled in conducting presentations, online web demos, adhering and adopting a measured sales process
• Success prospecting, engaging, acquiring mid-market and enterprise level customers
• Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas and solution to others
• Professional selling experience in high-tech or service related industry
• Strong presentation, communication, organization, and time management skills
• Possess, or have the ability to obtain expert knowledge of the company’s products, services & policies
• Self driven, motivated and results oriented
• Willing to travel in your assigned territory as needed
The company offers:
• Comprehensive training
• Work/life balance
• Our employees are given the opportunity to choose benefits that are tailored to meet their needs and that of their families.
• Many resources to help you with retirement, college planning, investment strategies, a 401k company match & on-demand learning opportunities - all of which will help you to be financially fearless.
• Generous amount of paid time off along with corporate holidays
• Company-paid volunteer days to support our employees' philanthropic passion.
• A Foundation was created to support non-profit organizations and causes that are dedicated to improving the communities we serve. We believe that together we can make a difference.
If you are someone who likes to disrupt technology and problem solve, then please send us your resume.