• Provide outstanding support to employee and internal stakeholder inquiries around benefits processes, policy, and issues.
• Manage inbound employee inquiries, identify needs, process necessary transactions in Workday, Salesforce and other systems, and escalate issues or re-assign inquiry, as required; conducting outbound calls or emails for issue resolution and follow-up, if required.
• Maintain a commitment to our service level agreements (SLAs) around responsiveness and customer satisfaction.
• Maintain detailed and accurate documentation in the request tracking system (Service Cloud), HRIS (Workday) and benefits administration tool (WTW).
• Maintain knowledge and adhere to all government policies and standards (e.g. HIPAA, ERISA, IRS, DOL, Section 125, etc.)
• Execute employee Perks programs by answering employee inquiries for "baby cash”, daycare and gym/wellness programs.
• Exceptional customer service skills and proven ability to perform in fast-paced environment
• 1-2 yrs HR experience and or customer service experience
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent written communication skills and ability to handle sensitive matters with tact and diplomacy
• Capable of exercising independent judgment and discretion while utilizing company policies and practices to determine appropriate action
• Ability to interact with all levels of a professional organization
• Ability to work independently and require little instruction on the day-to-day work
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Self-starter and fast learner requiring minimal direction
• Ability to work in a team environment to achieve goals
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Customer Service
• Fast Learner