The position is in Pinconning.
Tier One Company
BS in an engineering/technical discipline preferred with a minimum of ten (10) years experience in a Tier One manufacturing environment.
• Seasoned QE experience in a 16949 (IAFT/TS) Tier 1 Automotive Manufacturing environment
• Comprehensive knowledge of Automotive Industry requirements APQP, PPAP, FMEA, Control Plans, MSA, and SPC.
• Familiarity with Quality tools; i.e. 8D, PPS, DMAIC, PDCA, A3, 5S, Value Stream and Cause Mapping, Visual Management, etc.
• Strong communication skills and proven ability to interact with automotive customers (
• Excellent written, oral and presentation skills.
• Excellent proven organization and time management skills
• Proven team player in a dynamic organization
• Customer focus
• Ensure flawless execution of all phases of Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) and Production Part Approval Process (PPAP); initiation to final approval.
• Support Tier 1 manufacturing location for obsolescence avoidance, rework planning, control and containment of trial, production, and service parts.
• Interface with Process and Product Technology Team regularly to ensure smooth transition from conception to production of automotive product
• Create and facilitate necessary action plans on process and product end-Customer expectations, build events, validation, verification activities, execution and timing, status updates, etc., for new and existing products.
• Facilitate use of appropriate problem solving techniques for effective root cause analysis and successful corrective action to resolve customer complaints and concerns