The position is in Pinconning.
• Participate in Advanced Product Quality Planning activities such as PFMEA, Pre-Production Control Plans, Flow Diagrams and In-Process Inspection Sheets.
• Interact with the Customer on overall quality strategy, GD&T reviews, checking fixture design reviews, documentation reviews, pre-buyoff/ buyoff activities and PPAP activities.
• Strong knowledge of Customer requirements, specifications and systems to be able to provide technical and administrative support to the project.
• Recommends or implements the appropriate corrective action to quality problems in the assigned area with the aid of manufacturing engineering, design engineering, purchasing, etc.
• Reviews all documentation related to product quality in the assigned area, such as test procedures and operation sheets, and approves as appropriate to ensure product quality.
• Review quality trends associated with his/her assigned product or program and for participating in the generation and implementation of defect-reduction programs.
• Generates or implements defect-reductions activities.
• Identifies and reports quality problems or trends in the assigned area or product based on data from a variety of sources.
• Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field
• At least 3 years of experience in automotive Tier 1 engineering
• Experience working with OEM customers - FCA highly preferred
• Strong working knowledge of APQP, GD&T, PPAP, Gauge Design and Review, Sample Submissions
• Must have Tier 1 automotive supplier experience
• Strong communication skills and able to communicate with customers.