At Matrix Providers - You come first. Always.
Your success is the focus of our entire business.
We are potentially hiring for a qualified civilian Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at the Carl R. Darnall Army Medical Center, Fort Hood Military Base in Killeen, Texas.
• Status: Full-Time
• Schedule: Monday – Sunday, between the hours of 6:00am – 10:00pm. (The clinic supervisor will schedule shifts.)
• Excellent financial package designed to attract compassionate, top performers
• Comprehensive benefits package to include major medical, dental, vision, and 401k
• Malpractice provided with tail coverage
The Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse must have the following qualifications:
• Degree: Certificate
• Education: Graduate from an accredited community college, junior college, college, university or vocational nursing program approved by the appropriate State agency and accredited by one of the following accrediting bodies at the time the program was completed by the applicant: The National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC) or the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
• Certification: Basic Life Support
• Licensure/Registration: Current, full, active and unrestricted license as a practical or vocational nurse
• Experience: One year of practical or vocational nurse experience after graduation
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.