Full-time FISH Prep Cytogenetics Technologist needed at a top facility in New York!
8:00am-4:00pm & rotating Saturdays
Process all specimens for FISH testing from accessioning through interpretation. Prepare reagents, buffers and probes according to FDA guidelines. Work up diagnostic medical report including image documentation. Complete QA and QC documentation on a daily basis.
* Bachelors Degree or higher, preferably in Biology/Molecular/Genetics.
* MUST have current New York State License
* Minimum 1 year of FISH experience (processing and analysis)
* Working knowledge of computers (Word and Excel)
* Dependable, flexible and adaptable in all aspects of work
* Must be able to work quickly and efficiently, in accordance with the amount of specimens
* ASCP certification is preferred
Offering competitive compensation and benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: