HR Manager 3-6 month contract assignment
Our manufacturing client is looking to add an HR Manager in a temporary 3-6 month contract assignment with the potential to go permanent in the Cedar Valley area. This HR Manager will drive business results by translating strategy into concrete actions and tangible outcomes. This will be a 3-6 month contracted position; with potential opportunity to go full time!
• Champion culture by aligning associates with the business mission, vision and values; employee relations champion.
• Shape organizational structure by aligning people and capabilities with business requirements and conditions.
• Enforce position and competency frameworks.
• Monitor and foster talent development; facilitate planning, conduct training and measure effectiveness.
• Plan for succession and identify the values, behaviors and skills required for current and future business needs.
• Implement a working environment where sharing knowledge and expertise is not inhibited.
• Assist in development and delivery of HR process and systems training.
• Will report to the HR Director at Corporate.
• Bachelor’s Degree in HR or related field required.
• SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP preferred.
• Understanding of the fundamentals of HR Management.
• 5+ years HR Management experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Career advancement within at least one organization in the past.
• Experience leading a positive associate relations and communication programs.
• Ability to work a 3-6 month contract assignment.
• Dental and vision insurance coverage
• Flexible and Health Care and Dependent Care Spending Accounts
• Paid Time Off and Holiday pay
• 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
HR Specialist, HR Manager, HR Supervisor, HR, SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP, management, advancement, communication, systems