Position : Packaging Operator
Location : Mebane, NC
Duration : 12 Months Contract
Start Time : 7:00 AM
End Time : 5:30 PM
Total Hours/week :40.00
1st shift 7AM - 5:30PM Monday - Thursday
• Responsible for the manual inspection, labeling, and packaging of clinical and commercial products.
• Perform finished product packaging as required to satisfy all customer, internal, clinical, and other demand. Ensure finished product is packaged in accordance with procedures and Quality specifications.
• Inspect in-process packaging, components to ensure consistent quality and remove defective products and packaging material.
• Maintain timely and accurate documentation of manufacturing activities related to product packaging, including but not limited to device history records and inventory counts.
• Perform simple mathematical calculations required to assist in completion of batch records. Assist with inventory counting activities as required.
• Participate in safety audits as required and actively engage in daily safety discussions/observations.
• Perform routine cleaning of packaging station and processing equipment.
• Abide by all personal protective equipment and product contamination control (i.e. gowning) requirements.
• Handle hazardous waste as appropriate.
Qualifications & Skills:
• High school diploma/GED.
• A minimum of 6 months of industry work experience.
• Strong attention to detail. Work well in a team environment.
• Good documentation practices.
• Must be willing and able to work a flexible work schedule including static or rotating shifts and overtime as required.
• Familiarity with computers and various software for general business functionality.
• Must be able to perform basic mathematical calculations