Provide GOR resources to support GOR with the GOR RFP/project submission, review, initiation, project management support and closeout process.
• RFP/Project Submission - (completeness check): confirm completeness of the RFP request, send and collect RFP proposals, route proposals to review team, confirm with Project Lead proposal is complete
• Proposal Review- confirm completeness of proposals received, facilitate proposal review, communicate follow-ups and decisions, and final document retrieval
• Post Review Follow-ups with Vendors (draft communication of decisions, requests for clarifying information, documents, etc)
• Contracting - coordinate with legal to draft and execute project contract and follow up on status of draft, receive final executable copy and route for internal/external signature
• Fair Market value Assessment of HCP project participants – perform and complete the GEARS submission and completion per internal compliance process Project Activation – run completeness check (all documents in VT system – RFP, contract, CV (if applicable). Assist Project Lead with kick off meeting preparation
• Study Conduct – assist Project Lead with the tracking of study status, milestones/payments and project budget
• Study Closeout – assist Project Lead with the process of study closeout by obtaining, review and track closeout documents including protocols, study reports, publications and abstracts, and process and track final payment reconciliation
• Metrics reporting – provide metrics as needed through running reports from VT and Project Tracker system
• Quality checks – ensures the data entry within the system is complete and accurate; run periodic quality checks and data entry updates as requested by GOR Management
1) Contracts management in a pharma setting (must have)
2) Project management experience (extremely desirable)
3) Outcomes research knowledge (highly desirable)
a. Education: Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in a health sciences related field.
i. Previous project management or related experience required.
ii. 3-5 years of research management/operations or related experience, preferably in a pharmaceutical industry setting.
iii. proficient with electronic systems/ study management systems
iv. excellent communication skills and/
v. previous process training experience
vi. background in metrics and reporting
• Anticipated working hours will be from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through 4 Friday, 4 days onsite with up to 1 day offsite.
• Only Local candidates- no remote work/self-relocation okay
• Virtual interview okay for non-local