• Assists clients in the design, implementation, and support of the Workday Absent module.
• You will specialize exclusively on HR, time management, compensation management, absence, benefits or talent
• Configure the system, document work and walk through payroll business processes with customer
• Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
• Understand Workdays Implementation Methodology and use the methodology on implementation of projects
• Analyze Workday release updates to understand impacts of feature changes, in relation to clients existing configuration.
• Resolve functional issues and understand and implement complex business rules.
• Implementing, configuring and supporting Workday Absence Mgmt. global rollouts
• Setting up Leave of Absence
• Absence Calendars and Absence Calculations
• Writing calculated fields required in condition rules, validation rules and reporting
• Workday security domains and also knows how to maintain security on business processes