What makes Community Care Network a great place to work? Our people, of course! Our employees answer this special calling because they have a fundamental, internal drive to directly help people. In return, we serve, develop and respect our employees in environments created to optimize their job effectiveness, experience, and satisfaction. This is who we are.
Who are you? To succeed in our high-energy, high-reward environment, our employees provide compassionate critical care and deliver exceptional client experiences, meaningful outcomes, and bonds for life.
The Community Care Network is comprised of Rutland Mental Health Services and Rutland Community Programs. Our mission is to enhance the well-being of our communities, individuals and families through responsive, innovative and collaborative human service.
About The Role:
Rapid Response Case Managers provide immediate community based supports designed to adequately meet the stabilization and safety needs of children returning home following a crisis assessment (Hospital Diversion) or a hospital/residential placement (Hospital Step-down). These vital Rapid Response Case Managers provide Service Planning and Service Coordination to children and families for Immediate, Short term, Intensive and/or Comprehensive supports.
What You Need to Succeed:
• High School diploma/Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in education and experience.
• Valid Driver’s License and current auto insurance coverage.
• General knowledge of community resources, standard models of service coordination, and/or experience working in a variety of human services settings.
• Proficient with Microsoft Word and Outlook required.
What Makes You a Standout:
• Experience working with individuals and/or families in crisis.
• Strong communication skills.
• Personable, motivated and passionate about your work.
• Enjoy interacting with children, families and providers.
• Ability to remain calm under pressure while maintaining a kind, nurturing and patient demeanor.
• Ability to work as a team member within the agency and the community.
How We Help
• Career training and development.
• Supervision and clinical support.
• Competitive pay and benefits.
• Collaborative and engaging team meetings with direct supervision.