Job Title: Trade/Financial Promotional Analyst
Location: Warren, NJ
Duration: 6 Months
This position is instrumental in ensuring adequate controls, strong management and tracking of trade spending to ensure we deliver on financial commitments. This role will serve as a key finance contact for Sales, Sales Finance, Business Service Centre and Customer Service teams in relation to the entry, maintenance and tracking of trade activities and processing of claims.
• Responsible for the timely, accurate, approved entry and maintenance of trade activities into CERPS TSM.
• Partnering with Sales / Sales Finance to ensure accuracy of forecast inputs and key change drivers.
• Maintaining a strong control environment through timely system entry and approvals to ensure accurate trade accruals and obtaining all necessary proof of performance documentation.
• Drive Sales results through strong verbal and written communication and issue resolution.
• Forge favourable strong working relationships with key constituents and cross functional partners (e.g. Sales, Sales Finance, Customer Finance Services).
• Aiding Sales Finance in trade spend variance analysis.
• Assist with the training and on-boarding of Sales personal related to the use of TSM.
• Assisting Sales Teams with the addition of new vendors in TSM system.
• Some ad-hoc projects will be required.
Position Requirements & Education:
• Undergraduate degree required; accounting or finance preferred.
• 1-2+ years of work experience in Sales Operations or Finance; Client experience preferred.
• Previous hands-on knowledge either of SAP or other integrated transaction processing system.
• Knowledge and or proven learning agility related to Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Possess initiative, customer focus and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to manage multiple time sensitive projects.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to function well in a team environment.
• Demonstrated ability to work across the organization (e.g. Sales, Sales Finance, Customer Finance Services) to achieve desired results.
• Detail oriented, possessing the ability to understand multiple types of documentation