Title: Java Developer
Location: McLean VA 22102
Duration: 3-6 month(s) (Contract To Hire)
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Perform multiple enhancements and upgrades to the current system/applications.
• Develop and implement new functionality for applications.
• Follow Agile methodology standards and procedures.
• Perform tests for all products developed.
• Satisfy customer requirements and adhere to the agreed upon delivery schedule.
• Bachelors' Degree in a STEM field and a minimum of 9 years' of directly related work experience; OR a Master's degree with a minimum of 6 years directly related work experience.
• 5 years current experience with Java – Struts, J2EE, Java Core
• 3 years current experience with Database Oracle ( SQL queries)
• Understanding of Agile methodology
• Able to work with custom code
• Ability to quickly adapt to a fast paced environment and immediately provide support to the mission-critical program,
• Ability to develop strong customer relationship
• Must also have excellent written and oral communication skills. Ability to read, write, speak and understand the English Language to communicate with employees, customers, suppliers, in person, on the phone, and by written communications in a clear, straight-forward, and professional manner.
• Cyber Security experience
• DevSecOps integration experience
• Familiarity with NIST, AS-805 Protocols