Well-known and well-respected manufacturing company who is a leader in their industry. They are a major employer in the area and provide great team/working environment. They are continuing to grow allowing high-performing individuals the opportunity to advance and showcase their skills.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
• Outstanding benefits package along with other perks
• Very competitive compensation with yearly pay increases
• $50,000 to $60,000 (depending on experience)
• Growth opportunities
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
• You will be responsible for meeting daily production goals and providing quality product for delivery to customers in a safe and efficient working environment.
• You will be responsible for supervising, training, and developing direct reports.
• 2+ years production experience in a leadership / supervisory role.
• Experience in fast-paced food manufacturing plant a plus.
• Strong leadership, organizational, and communication skills are essential for success in this position.
• Must be open to 2nd shift position. Opportunities to grow to different shift.
This company is motivated to interview and hire, so apply now if interested!
You can be assured that the credentials you provide us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct permission.
Job ID: 82271
Our office ranks in the top 70 offices worldwide, placing us in the company’s top 10 percent! We have a combined experience of over 60 years in recruiting with award winning individual experience. Management Recruiters of Wausau is an executive search firm and a leading provider of full-service staffing solutions to a broad range of clients throughout the Midwest, including a specialist dedicated to servicing accounts in our home region and the state of Wisconsin. Locally, we’ve been recognized by our local Chamber of Commerce as a Small Business of the Year! Our philosophy is to help you make decisions that are best for you and your family.