Nkhalango Joint Venture is a small business involved in the processing of baobab pulp into powder and oil. The business invites application from a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of Joint Venture Manager tenable in Lilongwe.
Provide overall strategic Leadership of Nkhalango Joint Venture, NJV and ensure that the Vision, Business principles and objectives upon which NJV was established are achieved both in the provision of excellent services to internal and external clients as well as the effective management of the firm’s resources both, Human and non-human assets.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
• Direct and manage the overall business portfolio to deliver on NJVs specific strategic objectives.
• Handle HR Administration matters including staff welfare, safekeeping of personnel records.
• Handle all incoming and outgoing correspondence office including e-mails, general correspondence and other communication.
• Take responsibility for all office administration matters including office maintenance, cleanliness and communications.
• Maintain accurate financial and project records / office administration.
• Develop networks, partnerships and liaisons with like-minded organizations/groups and lead collaboration and business development.
• Together with the functional departments and board committees ensure that the NJV implements appropriate and competitive policies, procedures, operational guidelines and standards within its strategic framework.
Sales and Marketing
• Formulate the competitive strategies, new business concepts, operational effectiveness, new business opportunities and control operational expenses
• Prepare a list of all potential outlets for powder, cake and oil in the targeted markets.
• Engage with potential outlets in all the targeted districts on the availability of Baobab powder, cake, oil.
• Coordinate and process orders for powder, cake and oil from the outlets
• Monitor sales and make appropriate adjustments in terms in response to sales movement
• Organize movement of stock from slow to fast moving shops
• Seek out new opportunities as distribution outlets.
• Ensure timely sales report from outlets.
• Analyze sales reports and ensure timely re- stocking.
• Ensure payment on sold stock is timely.
• In collaboration with the marketing agency, provide appropriate promotional materials and ensure that they are visible and recognizable.
• Seek collaboration on distribution with other institutions such as schools and hospitals
• Generate monthly sales reports and chase debts.
• Perform any other related duties that may be assigned from time to time by the board.
1. Closing date for submission of applications is 16th June 2019, 17:00 Hrs
2. Short listed candidates will be invited for interviews by 19th June 2019.
3. Interviews will be conducted week beginning 24th June, 2019.
4. Successful candidate will start work on 1st July 2019
Female Candidates are encouraged to apply
Submit applications to the following address; Khathikhathi House, Near Bunda Total Filling Station, Off Bunda Road, Lilongwe. Email