Materials Planner – Growing Manufacturer
Salary Up To $60,000 Plus Outstanding Benefits
Growing manufacturing company is looking for a Materials Planner for their Memphis facility. They need an organized, detail oriented, goal driving person to handle the scheduling, inventory control and shipments.
Daily your responsibilities will be:
• Working closely with management to develop methods for cost reduction, quality improvement, as well as efficiency
• Managing Inventory and Forecasting needs & usage
• Making certain that all materials for effective and efficient manufacturing and on-time shipment are in balance with corporate objectives
• Will be working with an ERP/MRP system
Requirements for this Materials Scheduler position:
• Bachelor’s degree, any discipline
• Must have IMPORT experience
• Experience with ERP/MRP system
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a planning / scheduling role
• SAP & MS office proficient.
TO APPLY: Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org OR angieATaustinallenDOTcom in MS Word or PDF (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols). **Resumes sent with a link to an online resume or a video resume will not be considered. ** All Interview & fee expenses paid by companies. Excellent compensation packages, benefits, & perks.
Some Facts You Should Know About Austin-Allen Company...
*Successfully recruiting professionals since 1973.
*One of the most successful firms in the U.S. We consistently rank in the top percentile of a large national network of Technical Recruiters.
*Many of our staff are national award winning consultants with years’ experience and are C.P.C.’s (Certified Personnel Consultants).
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering * Six Sigma Black Belts * Accounting * Distribution * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Quality Engineers & Managers * Manufacturing Management
Stay current with our blog at austinallen.com/blog/