We're looking for Senior Care Worker professionals to be part of our Quick Respond Team working in the community across London Borough of Ealing. We provide support for service-users to help them to regain skills of daily living to full independence if possible and assessing needs for ongoing care if required. Our team deliver this service daily, making a difference to individuals who could have lost their confidence, motivating them to achieve tailor-made outcomes to regain their independence in their own home. This will involve working closely with healthcare professionals and the London Borough of Ealing.
What we offer
• An induction which includes shadowing and full training.
• You will be expected to complete the Care Certificate and QCF level 2 or QCF Level 3
• Provide you with a protective equipment
• Provide you with the mileage.
• Support from our office during all working hours.
Profad Care Agency offers a career pathway that can be tailored to your aspirations and goals.
If you are an inspiring person and can encourage individuals with poor health, disability or who have had an accident to re-learn or re-gain skills they may have lost or if you are looking for a career which you will find rewarding as you observe the progress the individuals make each day, then this is an excellent career pathway.
• Genuine care for others
• Good communication skills
• Ability to understand what the role entails
• Ability to follow instructions
• Must hold full UK drivers’ licence (Essential)
• Must have a car
• Good understanding of social care
• To be able to attend all the Customer’s calls.
• To understand the importance of such calls.
• To be able to cope with the emergency and difficult situations.
• To be able to communicate with other people.
• To be able to maintain high standards of care provision.
• Immediate subject to successful induction training
• DBS checks required
• Candidate must hold the full UK driving licence and must own a car with Business class 1 insurance.