Role: CSR for Healthcare Call Center
Pay Rate: $16 on W2
6 Months CTH
Location: Sharonville, OH
• Address patient inquiries on phone.
• Utilize various applications and vendor platforms for data entry and to optimize patient care.
• Protect customer information in accordance with state and federal pharmacy laws including HIPAA law and corporation standards.
• Ensure all tasks are conducted with accuracy and in a Customer 1st manner consistent with company and patient policies.
• Resolve and manage difficult customer situations in a professional manner.
• Achieve and maintain productivity levels consistent with contact center standards.
• Problem-solve with a goal of first contact resolution.
• Follow-up on patient inquires within departmental guidelines.
• Maintain flexibility to work weekends, evenings, and holidays as part of a standard work schedule.
Minimum Position Qualifications/Education:
• High school diploma or GED
• Ability to type 25-30 words per minute
• Proven customer service background
• Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
• Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with customers
• Ability to organize and prioritize a variety of tasks/projects
• Ability to work both independently and as a team
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to maintain composure during stressful situations
• Have reliable transportation