We are seeking a Transportation and Operations Coordinator to work in our Lantana, FL office.
• Schedule moves and materials transfers including prioritizing deliveries and minimizing lost time
• Maintain list of equipment current locations
• Visually double check all trailers before they depart the yard to ensure proper items are loaded
• Direct drivers and manage overtime
• Obtain (at least daily) transportation needs list from each superintendent no later than 3pm
• Check driver timesheets
• Forward trucking timesheets to accounts payable when billing is required
• Schedule trucks and trailers for inspection when required; verify Shop Foreman has first signed off on the equipment
• Track yard/construction inventory with assistance of Yard person (for ex wellpoints, hoses, sheets, etc.)
• Arrange permits and transportation escorts as required
• Create yard person’s daily worklist, answer questions, and assist with yard supervision
• Other duties as assigned
• Heavy construction experience required, underground preferred.
• Experience with permits and escorts preferred.
Johnson-Davis is proud to be an industry leader for 40 years working on underground utility projects including storm drainage, water main, sanitary sewer, force main sheeting, and dewatering. Our team’s expertise and creativity allow us to build projects from the most simple to the most complex.
We offer a full benefits package including medical, disability, paid holidays, and vacation, 401k retirement plan with match, and more. Email , fax 561-465-8639, or call 561-588-1170.
Job training opportunities available after hire.
Disclaimer: This job description is not a contract and may be adjusted as deemed appropriate in the sole discretion of Johnson-Davis Inc.