• Serves as the liaison between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the vendor’s support and development teams.
• Critically evaluates information gathered from multiple sources, reconciles conflicts effectively, transforms high-level information into details, and creates support strategies and troubleshooting methodologies.
• Develops requirements and specifications according to standard templates, using natural language.
• Identifies the implementation team’s strengths and weaknesses and suggests areas of improvement.
• Proactively communicates and collaborates with external and internal customers to develop help desk cases and provides the following documentation as needed: Issue cases, test cases and problem resolution reports.
• Collaborates with external stakeholders, agency personnel, and the vendor to ensure support issues are resolved satisfactorily.
• Successfully engages in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
• Works independently to define issues and mitigation strategies.
• Completes tasks as required by project deadlines and schedules.
• Communicates and applies project standards.
• Provides outstanding customer service.
• Ensures support efforts and resource allocations meet operational needs.
• Ensures issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner.
• Works with customers to identify issues and potential system changes.
• Communicates needed changes to vendor development team.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
• Ability to communicate technical matters clearly in lay terms for full comprehension by non-technical users
• Facilitation of team and client meetings.
• Deliver informative, well-organized presentations.
• Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
• Seeks and participates in development opportunities above and beyond training
• Possesses understanding in the areas of application programming, database and system design.
• Understands Internet, Intranet, Extranet and client/server architectures.
• Understands how legacy and web-based systems interface.
• Working knowledge of relational databases.
• Understanding of Salesforce development environment.
• Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to support operational requirements.
• Excellent analytical and organizational skills, including the proven ability to adapt to a dynamic system environment and manage multiple support cases.
• Identifies critical issues with ease.
• Exhibits confidence and an extensive knowledge of emerging industry practices when solving business problems.
• Pushes creative thinking beyond the boundaries of existing industry practices and client mindsets.
Qualifications and Experience:
•College diploma or university degree in business, commerce or information technology with Business Analysis Certification with at least five (5) years of experience, or the equivalent in education and experience.
•Experience in operations/process engineering development and maintenance.
Preference will be given to candidates who have strength in the following areas:
• Experience in analysis and compilation of diverse sets of information from diverse sources (e.g. software applications, hard copy, electronic files) into structured and documented information solutions mapped to newly formed business requirements.
• Experience in serving in system administration and data analyst roles for managing enterprise level COTS systems of large scale;
• Specific experience with Salesforce development and application support is strongly preferred.