• Integration Services is looking for a Systems Administrator to assist the Enterprise Systems Team with monitoring, troubleshooting and maintaining SharePoint servers. The duties of this position can be broad and may include such tasks as installing new workstations and other devices, adding and removing individuals from the list of authorized users, archiving files, overseeing password protection and other security measures, monitoring usage of shared resources, and handling malfunctioning equipment. Selects, develops, integrates and implements network management applications for Internet components. The Systems Administrator will be responsible for working on projects, systems, and/or issues of medium to high complexity, and will be expected to provide daily operations support, maintenance and administration for SharePoint Servers. This position requires ownership of complex issues in order to support Department business.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
• Must have experience with SharePoint Server with preference for 2013 or higher.
• Must have experience supporting SharePoint workflows.
• Must have experience supporting SharePoint site collections through the Administrative portal and SharePoint Powershell.
• Experience with Office 365 SharePoint a plus.
• Knowledge of Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016.
• Knowledge of IIS Administration a plus.
• Knowledge of SMTP mail flow a plus.
Primary Job Duties/ Tasks
• This resource will primarily be tasked with supporting the SharePoint environment including, but not limited to the following:
• Maintain and troubleshoot the SharePoint on-premises server environment including the installation of SharePoint updates, troubleshooting mail flow issues, installation of new SharePoint servers such as Search, Workflow, etc.
• Coordinate server configuration and administration with multiple parties (AST, FDOT, and contractors)
• Troubleshoot end user (FDOT and the general public) issues
• Make recommendations for future server and software upgrades
• Maintaining, repairing and upgrading network and computer systems
• Monitor SharePoint systems and applications to ensure security, availability and performance.
• Establishes new SharePoint systems specifications by conferring with users; analyzing workflow, access, information, and security requirements.
• Secures SharePoint systems by developing systems access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; maintaining documentation.
• Prepares users by designing and conducting training programs; providing references and support.
• Upgrades SharePoint systems by conferring with vendors; developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Supports other IT staff, including developers
• Other duties as assigned.
Job Specific Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs):
• The submitted candidate must be able to apply the specific knowledge, skills, and abilities in the following areas:
• Strong familiarity with all Microsoft Office products
• The ability to multi-task, appropriately prioritize, work with minimal supervision, and achieve results in a fast-paced environment is required