We are seeking a Field Service Technician to join our team! You will be responsible for performing new equipment installations, preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, and emergency repair of BLM equipment at the customer site. Facilitates timely resolutions to customer issues and/or questions while maintaining a positive client relationship.
Essential Functions of the Position:
1. Supports the sales staff in servicing BLM equipment.
2. Installs new equipment at customer sites.
3. Performs preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, emergency repairs, and service of equipment for customers at the customer site.
4. Carefully and accurately documents all service performed on the equipment as well as what service needs are to be accomplished on the equipment in the future.
5. Maintains excellent customer service and customer satisfaction.
6. Demonstrate applicable BLM GROUP software capabilities to the customer.
7. Prepares service reports and installation forms timely and accurately.
8. Accurately track expenses and completes expense reports in a timely manner.
9. Maintains a safe work environment and operates within OSHA/MIOSHA guidelines.
10. Communicates with other departments as necessary.
11. Ability to work overtime as required by workload and customer necessity.
Education and Experience:
High School Diploma; Associates Degree in a Technical discipline is preferred or comparable military experience. 2 – 4 years of years of experience in a similar technical position.
At least one year in a customer service role.
Pay is negotiable / Based on experience
Relocation Assistance Available
BLM GROUP USA is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, military status, or any other legally protected status.