DSM Is currently looking to recruit Demolition/Strip-out Operatives for various sites in London.
This will be a long-term position for the right candidates and if you are interested in getting further training, we will be able to guide you towards obtaining relevant qualifications within the Demolition Industry and not only.
Salary is negotiable depending on current experience and qualifications.
• Valid CSCS/CCDO Card (Green, Red or Blue)
• Asbestos Awareness (not essential as training can be provided)
• Face-fit (also not essential as training can be provided)
• Previous experience in a similar role within the Demolition Industry
• Two checkable references
• Due to the industry regulations and hazards on site you must have steel-toe cap boots with ankle protection and steel plate midsole.
• You will be working as part of a team on various sites in Central London and surrounding areas.
• You will attend site briefings at the beginning of every day, and one toolbox talk every week.
• Must be reliable and hard-working.
• Amongst others, duties will include: using power tools (angle-grinders, recip-saws, breakers, etc.), segregating and recycling materials by placing them in the correct bin and after into the skips.
• Housekeeping is very important in order to have a safe working environment; therefore, you will have to be mindful of where you are storing waste and tools, placing barriers, creating exclusion zones, etc.
If you are interested in the above-advertised vacancy and wish to find out more, please contact Gabriel 07407255297, George 07799172155, Stefan 07393943242 or 02036406444.
DSM is a recognized recruitment specialist across the demolition and construction sectors in both the permanent and temporary fields of recruitment. If you are looking for work but the above-advertised vacancy is not matching what you are looking for, please contact us and we will be able to tell you how we can help and advise you of all our current vacancies.