Job title: Senior Consultant
An exciting opportunity has arisen for self-motivated sales representatives to join a property finance company created from the combined experiences of all areas of property development and investment.
As a Senior Consultant you will work with clients considering their finance facilities and providers for each of their requirements.
• Building and maintaining strong client relationships
• Accurately and efficiently responding to client needs and enquiries
• Handling customer finance requirements
• Provide a superior client service
• Closing sales deals and opportunities via telephone and in person
• Updating and maintaining accurate client records
• Working to exceed daily, monthly and quarterly sales targets
• Taking part in regular sales team conference calls/meetings and actively contributing
Candidates must have proven sales experience, be ambitious, self-motivated and ready to join a growing team. Comprehensive training will be provided. Uncapped earnings potential.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Strong networking skills
• Proven sales track record
• Ideally experienced in finance, insurance or construction industry
• Self-motivated, driven and ability to work independently
• Professional, ambitious, money-motivated and target-orientated with passion to be a top performing salesperson