Role: Oracle HCM OTL Consultant
Location: new jersey
• Must have done end to end Oracle HCM Cloud implementation for Time & Labor and Absence modules.
• Should be able to conduct requirement sessions, conduct CRPs, configure and present demo to customer.
• Should be aware of integrations of absence and time and labor with Payroll system.
• Has worked with or implemented Time Capture Devices is a plus.
• Knowledge of other modules of Oracle HCM Cloud is a plus
• Strong analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with ability to identify problems and determine corrective actions.
• Ability to prioritize work and promptly resolve or escalate when necessary
• Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, Visio etc.)