Create. Explore. Influence. Shape.
Drive limitless concepts and solutions for brands that embrace artistic freedom across the retail world.
It is rare to find a role that will create the DNA of a retail environments team that captures the essence of innovation, design and evolution.
Our client is a leading Display & Store Fixture Manufacturer in the Vaughan/GTA area. This company leads the sector with cutting-edge technology, as well as their passion for innovation to create extraordinary retail environments. As an industry leader, they are looking for talented and dedicated individuals to join our team. If you have a customer-focused attitude and want to work in an environment where employees have a share in the overall success of the business, this is the company for you. Their work has received awards from designers across the globe, creating chaos in the sector as they force a sea of change with competitors, clients, and leading brands.
Our client is looking for a team-player with drive and innovation to join their team as a Receiver. The Receiver’s primary function is to handle, move, load and unload material, mostly heavy metal, by hand or using a variety of material handling equipment including forklifts and overhead cranes in a manufacturing environment.
- Initiative – Willingness to assist other plan personnel when required and to work overtime as needed.
- Time Management – Ensuring all tasks are completed on time and shipment is not late.
- Organized – Highly organized individual who is able to plan, prioritize, and achieve goals.
- Effective Communicator – Ensuring all communication is maintained between all personnel.
- Great Attention to Detail – Ensuring the accuracy of incoming and outgoing materials and products.
- Safety – Ensuring all operations and procedures are completed in a safe work environment, promoting an accident free workplace.
- Receiving raw material stock parts
® Oversee receiving of parts to confirm counts
® Check quality of parts received
® Ensure all documentation and reporting is completed on time and accurately using company systems
® Unload materials safely following company procedures and guidelines
® Store material in proper bin location
® Ensure materials are shipped to the proper assembly/manufacturing area
® Issue material
® Perform inventory tracking tasks as required
® Monthly cycle counts
® Maintain daily inventory
® Maintain system integrity
- Building Maintenance
® Maintaining cleanliness of plant floor
® Maintain fork lifts
® Maintain Machinery maintenance (Log Book)
® Ensure warehouse is accessible and safe for employee and material handling traffic
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Tow motor/forklift license is required
- Previous manufacturing experience is an asset
- Ability to speak, read and write English
- Proficient with imperial and metric measurements
- Proficient with the use of tape measure and vernier caliper
- Strong understanding of Health & Safety regulations
Please contact Lannie at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information – we welcome an exploratory discussion with all those that have an interest and present their resume. For additional information on our services or other open opportunities, please visit our website at www. podgroup .ca.